Hybrid Cloud Management
Hybrid Cloud Management (HCM) enables enterprise Central IT and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to manage hybrid and multi-cloud XaaS environments, deliver infrastructure and application services to their developer and business end users, orchestrate end-to-end IT operations processes, improve IT service delivery via governance, operate an effective application development pipeline, and easily onboard new technologies like containers and micro-services.
Hybrid Cloud Management is available in three editions:
|Cloud Brokering and Governance|
|Catalog aggregation and brokering to publish services in a few clicks||✔||✔||✔|
|Analytics and reporting to showback costs and usage||✔||✔||✔|
|Self-service portal with ChatOps||✔||✔||✔|
|Policy-based governance for quota management||✔||✔|
|Self-service Hybrid IT and Process Orchestration|
|Cloud-agnostic service designs||✔||✔|
|Wizards, out-of-box content and open APIs||✔||✔|
|Comprehensive DB & MW content||✔||✔|
|Enterprise-grade IT process orchestration engine||✔||✔|
|Continuous Delivery for DevOps|
|Customizable application stage gates||✔|
|Integrated bridge to cloud management platform||✔|
|Application release analyticsContinuous Delivery for DevOps||✔|
|Cloud assessment and migration|
|Identify and analyze apps for cloud migration||Add-on1||Add-on1||Add-on1|
|Automated server migration to cloud||Add-on1||Add-on1||Add-on1|
1 Add-on products required
Cloud Brokering and Governance (Express and Premium as noted)
- Catalog aggregation and brokering
- Cloud service catalog aggregation to quickly aggregate hybrid cloud services (from AWS, Microsoft Azure as well as vCenter templates) and broker the offerings for user consumption.
- Analytics and show-back reporting
- Show-back reporting provides LOBs/organizations visibility into IT cloud cost analytics across any subscription provisioned through HCM’s marketplace portal, or directly in Microsoft Azure.
- Self-service portal with ChatOps
- Self-service portal is configurable and allows end-users to consume services.
- ChatOps enabling you to search service offerings, order, list, and cancel your subscriptions collaborating and engaging with a ChatBot.
- Policy-based governance
- Budget quota policies for tracking cost consumption across organizations enable IT cloud admins to govern costs. (Premium edition required)
Self-service Hybrid IT and Process Orchestration (Premium)
- Cloud-agnostic service designs
- Cloud-agnostic drag-n-drop service designer enabling “design once, run anywhere” services.
- Wizards, out-of-box content, and open APIs
- Rich out-of-the-box content and APIs for integration with all major cloud providers.
- Workload optimization
- Workload optimization for placement decisions.
- Comprehensive DB & MW content
- Comprehensive database & middleware content to enable PaaS and XaaS.
- Enterprise-grade IT process orchestration engine
- IT process automation and orchestration of repeatable operations from incident remediation to service requests and IaaS to cloud automation.
- Rich out-of-the-box library of 8000+ operation workflows, 300+ application components and 80+ integrations.
Continuous Delivery for DevOps (Ultimate)
- Customizable application stage gates
- Configurable stage gates for application release pipeline enable continuous delivery.
- Secure app delivery through Fortify integration.
- Integrated bridge to cloud management platform
- Release pipeline integrated with cloud management platform for on-demand consumption of cloud services.
- Application release analytics
- Application release analytics to identify release pipeline bottlenecks and accelerate app delivery.