This Micro Focus SiteScope integration includes the following operations in the OO Studio /Library/Integrations/Hewlett-Packard/SiteScope/9.x and 10.x and 11.00/ folder.
- Delete Monitor
- Delete Monitor Group
- Deploy Template
- Enable Monitor
- Enable Monitor Group
- Redeploy Template
- Run Monitor
These operations support the following types of tasks:
- Connect specific events or alarms in SiteScope for the execution of OO flows. This type of integration is a simple Incident Management/Runbook use case that includes the following events:
- An error is detected by SiteScope and an alarm is raised on the console.
- An OO flow is launched to remediate the fault.
- OO automatically acknowledges the event and runs the flow.
- OO updates and resets the alarm.
- Automate SiteScope administrative tasks, allowing administrators to link SiteScope administrative functions to provisioning and maintenance. This includes tasks such as automatic SiteScope template deployment.
|Operations Orchestration Content|