HP Cloud Service Automation (CSA) provides portal and publishing capabilities to the HP Continuous Delivery Automation (CDA) user interface.
The CSA-CDA integration adds a simplified, more consumer-friendly end-user experience for non-design / administrative tasks, such as:
- Provisioning / deprovisioning platforms, as well as performing actions on them
- Deploying / undeploying applications, as well as performing actions on them
- Managing builds and lifecycles
Using the CSA portal offers the user a simplified, user-friendly and intuitive way to address these functionalities.
The high level workflow follows:
- The CDA Designer develops application and platform topologies.
- The platform and application topologies are published from CDA to CSA.
- A service offering is created on the CSA side and is published in the catalog.
- The service is consumed by the end user.
Documentation for this integration can be found using the following links:
|Cloud Service Automation|
|Continuous Delivery Automation|