HPE Database and Middleware Automation
HPE Database and Middleware Automation provides end to end lifecycle management for database and middleware in a multi-vendor heterogeneous environment to enable cloud services like DBaaS and PaaS for an agile response to the business whilst improving IT Operations efficiency.
Automates patching, migration, provisioning, compliance and code release
HPE Database and Middleware Automation (DMA) enables delivery of cloud based services like Database-as-a-Service and Platform-as-a-Service. It is a key component of HPE's Cloud Management strategy and integrates with the HPE Cloud Management portfolio.
Maintaining database and middleware environments is daunting, given the complexity and the volume of tasks supported. IT teams struggle to meet service levels for middleware and database patching, database upgrades, middleware and database provisioning and code release. They also find it difficult to enforce standards and stay compliant. Valuable DBA time is spent on executing mundane and repetitive tasks. Efforts to automate via scripting fall short as they lack central control, consistency and require lots of maintenance. Such a situation does not position IT teams to execute on new initiatives like Cloud based services.
HPE DMA addresses the shortfalls of custom scripting or using disparate ad hoc tools. It delivers industry-standard best-practices and subject matter expertise to address challenges around compliance, middleware and database patching, middleware and database provisioning and code release. HPE DMA enables IT teams to enforce organizational standards across the enterprise. It supports database and middleware technologies from multiple vendors running on Linux, Solaris, AIX, Windows® , and HP-UX platforms. Supported database and middleware technologies include:
- Microsoft® SQL Server
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise
- IBM DB2
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment
- Oracle® WebLogic Server
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and Enterprise Web Platform, JBoss Application Server Community Edition, JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, JBoss Wildfly
- Innovate with DBaaS, PaaS, Cloud and IT self-service
- Support business agility and meet SLA for provisioning , patching and code release
- Experience 70% efficiency improvement via automation of tasks
- Stay compliant based on PCI, SOX, and Center for Internet Security (CIS) standards
- Consolidate tools across database and middleware life cycle management
|Database and Middleware Automation|