The Operations Bridge Analytics integration for Nagios provides metrics integration from your Nagios environment to Micro Focus Operations Bridge Analytics (OBA). The OBA integration for Nagios provides you with out-of-the-box templates.
This Operations Bridge Analytics integration for Nagios enables users to collect monitoring information for Nagios from Operations Connector for use with Operations Bridge Analytics. The metrics collected are:
- TOTAL PROCESSES:PROCS__PROCS
- SWAP USAGE:SWAP__SWAP
- ROOT PARTITION:/__/
- C:\ DRIVE SPACE:C:\ USED SPACE__C:\ USED SPACE
- CPU LOAD:LOAD15__LOAD15
- CPU LOAD:LOAD1__LOAD1
- CPU LOAD:LOAD5__LOAD5
- CURRENT USERS:USERS__USERS
- CHECK DNS:TIME__TIME
- MEMORY USAGE:MEMORY USAGE__MEMORY USAGE
- CPU LOAD:5 MIN AVG LOAD__5 MIN AVG LOAD
- CPU USAGE:CPU_IOWAIT__CPU_IOWAIT
- CPU USAGE:CPU_SYS__CPU_SYS
- CPU USAGE:CPU_IDLE__CPU_IDLE
- CPU USAGE:CPU_USER__CPU_USER
In addition the node name and the related CI are collected.
Prerequisite is a correctly set up BSM Connector for Nagios (along with BSM Connector version 10).
The following versions of Nagios are supported by this integration:
- Nagios Core 3.2.3 + Nagios Plugins 1.4.15
- Nagios Core 3.5 + Nagios Plugins 1.4.15
|Operations Bridge Analytics|