Release Highlights for Universal Discovery Content Pack 27.00 (CP27)
Updated May 2018
Added support for discovering the following application version to the existing discovery jobs:
- Microsoft Message Queue 6.0, 6.3
- OpenStack Pike
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Added support for integrating the following application versions to the existing integrations:
- Micro Focus Network Automation (NA) 10.50
- Micro Focus Network Node Manager (NNMi) 10.50
Added a new attribute discoverDeviceGroup to the Pull Topology from Network Automation adapter. This attribute indicates whether to discover Device Group CIs. The default value is true.
You can now pull LastSnapshotAttemptDate from NA to UCMDB. For details, see How to Pull LastSnapshotAttemptDate from NA.
Added a new parameter deleteRelations=false to the push.properties file of the Data Push into Atrium adapter. By default, UCMDB deletes CIs and their connected relationships. If this value is set to true, UCMDB supports the following two scenarios:
- Deletes CIs and their connected relationships
Deletes relationships only
Enhanced ServiceNow Integration Using Enhanced Generic Adapter as follows:
- Added support for the referenced topology, referencing topology, and relationship-based topology
- Added Jakarta supportability
- Improved usability
For details, see ServiceNow Generic Adapter Enhancements in CP27.
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 26.00
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 25.00
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 24.00
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 23.00
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 22.00
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 21.00
The Configuration Management System (CMS) Documentation Library provides download links for all Universal CMDB (UCMDB) documents of 10.00 and later releases and all Universal Discovery (UD) Content Pack documents for CP11 and later releases, available on the Software Support portal (SSO), including all CMS documents for the most recent releases.
You can use this library to access any of the guides and release notes relevant to UCMDB versions 10.00 or later, and UD Content Pack 11 or later, or to download the full documentation set as a bundle.
To access the latest version of this documentation library available on the SSO site, click CMS Documentation Library.