Release Highlights for Universal Discovery Content Pack 26.00 (CP26)
Updated February 2018
New capabilities of the existing discovery:
Added support for discovering the following application version to the existing discovery jobs:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017
- Storage Management Initiative Specification (SMI-S) 1.6.x
Added support for discovery and inventory (including agent support) for the following operating systems:
- Apple macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Added support for integrating the following application versions to the existing integrations:
- HPE Systems Insight Manager (SIM) 7.6
- Network Automation (NA) 10.40
- Micro Focus Network Node Manager (NNMi) 10.40
- Micro Focus Asset Manager Integration using AM Generic Adapter 1.04 is now being delivered as part of the content pack.
Changed the HP Software Products adapter category to HP Software Products / Micro Focus Products.
Moved HPE OneView and HPE Systems Insight Manager (SIM) integration adapters to the Third Party Products category.
Renamed Service Anywhere Push Adapter to SMA-X Push Adapter.
Some integration adapters are deprecated. For details, see Deprecations.
- Enhanced Micro Focus Network Automation (NA) integration to pull the Device Groups or Dynamic Groups and the relationship with devices from NA to UCMDB.
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 25.00
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 24.00
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 23.00
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 22.00
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 21.00
The Configuration Management System (CMS) 10 Documentation Library provides download links for all Universal CMDB (UCMDB) documents of 10.xx releases and all Universal Discovery (UD) Content Pack documents for CP11 and later releases, available on the Software Support portal (SSO), including all CMS documents for the most recent releases.
You can use this library to access any of the guides and release notes relevant to UCMDB versions 10.xx and UD Content Pack 11 or later, or to download the full documentation set as a bundle.
To access the latest version of this documentation library available on the SSO site, click CMS 10 Documentation Library.