Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Get Started
- Getting Started with Universal Discovery Content Pack
- Accessing Content Pack Documentation
- Supported Content
- Discovered Applications
- Discovered Operating Systems
- Universal Discovery IPv6 Support
- Supported Agents
- Universal Discovery Agent, Software Utilization Plug-In, Scanner, Scanner Scheduler, and SAI Support
- Store and Forward Server Support
- Supported Protocols
- Default Ports for Supported Protocols
- Supported Discovery Modules and Jobs
- Supported Integrations
- Support for UCMDB Integration Service on Linux
- Files Copied to a Remote Machine
- Content Pack Configuration Files
- Event Based Discovery
- Discovery Knowledge Content
- PrimaryDNSName Logic
- Supported UNIX Shells
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Topic ID: