Release Highlights for Universal Discovery Content Pack 28.00 (CP28)
Updated August 2018
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Discovery (Beta): Discover data from Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) with an integration to OEM as a data source for the entire Oracle stack.
- SAP FRUN Discovery: Discover all the SAP systems (and their topology) for each customer network by accessing SAP Focused Run with CIM Protocol.
Extended discovery: Enhanced the Amazon Web Services Discovery as follows:
- Created a relationship between AWS Account and Region
- Created new views for AWS discovery
- Simplified Amazon Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) topology
- AWS Resource CI and its child CIs are identified by key attributes as Amazon Resource Name CIs only
- The Name attribute of Amazon EBS and Amazon ECS Resource CIs are visible now
Updated versions for discovered applications:
- IBM High Availability Cluster Multiprocessing (HACMP) 7.x
- Microsoft Windows PowerShell 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 5.1
- VMware ESX & ESXi 6.7
- VMware vCenter 6.7
- VMware vCloud Director 8.0, 8.1, 8.2
Universal Discovery Inventory
Enhanced the Inventory Discovery by Scanner and Inventory Discovery by Manual Scanner Deployment jobs by adding a new attribute LPar SMT to the IBM LPar Profile CIT, and a new OS User Last Logon attribute to the OS User CIT
- Added the Microsoft Intelligent Asset Manager Universal Inventory (IAMUI) Integration
- Enhanced SM-UCMDB integration by adding capability to populate deleted CI relationships to UCMDB
Enhanced the NNMi integration by:
- Adding a new Pull Topology from NNMi by REST API adapter for creating Layer2 connectivity information between switches and servers discovered
- Adding a new parameter NNMiHost to the NNMI Update IDs adapter
- Enhanced the CSV mapping file to support a new converter
stringToListfor the Import from CSV File integration job
Enhancements to the SNMP Protocol version 3 include non-standard encryption algorithm support for AES-192 and AES-256, and authentication algorithm support for SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, and SHA512.
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 27.00
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 26.00
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 25.00
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 24.00
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 23.00
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 22.00
- Universal Discovery Content Pack 21.00
The Configuration Management System (CMS) Documentation Library provides download links for all Universal CMDB (UCMDB) documents of 10.xx or later releases and all Universal Discovery (UD) Content Pack documents for CP11 and later releases, available on the Software Support portal (SSO), including all CMS documents for the most recent releases.
You can use this library to access any of the guides and release notes relevant to UCMDB versions 10.xx or later and UD Content Pack 11 or later, or to download the full documentation set as a bundle.
To access the latest version of this documentation library available on the SSO site, click CMS 10 Documentation Library.