Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Micro Focus Integrations
- Third Party Integrations
- Aperture VISTA Integration
- Arxscan Arxview Integration
- Atrium Integration
- BMC Remedyforce Integration
- CA CMDB Integration
- CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution Integration
- CyberArk Integration
- EMC Control Center (ECC) Integration
- HPE OneView Pull Integration
- HPE Systems Insight Manager (SIM) Integration
- IDS Scheer ARIS Integration
- Importing Data from External Sources
- Import From Excel Workbook Discovery
- Microsoft SCCM/SMS Integration
- NetApp SANscreen Integration
- NetApp OnCommand Insight (OCI) Pull Integration
- ServiceNow Integration
- ServiceNow Integration Using Enhanced Generic Adapter
- Troux Integration
- UCMDB to XML Adapter
Third Party Integrations
This section includes:
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Topic ID: