Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Open Source Licenses
- Apache Version 1.1
- Apache Version 2.0
- Artistic License 2.0
- Berkeley Software Distribution (BSD)
- BSD 2 Clause License
- BSD 3 Clause License
- Common Development and Distribution License (CDDL) Version 1.0
- Common Development and Distribution License (CDDL) Version 1.1
- Creative Commons 3.0 United States (CC-BY-3.0 US)
- Eclipse Public License Version 1.0
- Erlang Public Licenses Version 1.1
- Ganglia BSD License Version 3.7.1
- GNU General Public Licenses (GPL) Version 2
- GNU General Public License, Version 3
- GNU General Public License, Version 2, with the Classpath Exception
- GNU General Public License, Version 3, with the Classpath Exception
- GNU General Public License, Version 3, with the Static Linking Exception
- GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) Version 2.1
- GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), version 3
- GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), version 3 with the Static Linking Exception
- ISC License (ISC)
- libtiff License
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0
- PostgresSQL License
- Python® Version 2.2 License
- Tcl/tk License
- UnboundID SCIM SDK License
- WSDL4J License
- SIL Open Font License
- wxWindows Library License Version 3.1
Use and Copyright
Copyright (c) 1988-1997 Sam Leffler
Copyright (c) 1991-1997 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that (i) the above copyright notices and this permission notice appear in all copies of the software and related documentation, and (ii) the names of Sam Leffler and Silicon Graphics may not be used in any advertising or publicity relating to the software without the specific, prior written permission of Sam Leffler and Silicon Graphics.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to ovdoc-ITSM@hpe.com.
Help Topic ID: