Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Open Source Licenses
- Apache Software License, v1.1
- Apache Software License, v2.0
- ASM (BSD Style) License
- Bouncy Castle License
- BSD License
- BSD 3-Clause License
- CGB License
- Common Development and Distribution License (CDDL), v1.0
- Common Public License, v1.0
- Creative Commons Legal Code Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA) Version 3.0 Unported
- DOM4J (BSD Style) License
- Eclipse Public License, v1.0
- FlexUnit (BSD Style) License
- GNU General Public License (GPL), v2
- GNU General Public License with libgcc runtime exception, v2
- GNU General Public License Version 3
- GNU Lesser General Public License, v2.1
- GNU Lesser General Public License, v3
- HyperSQL (BSD Style) License
- ICU License, v1.8.1
- JDOM License
- JLine (BSD Style) License
- JSON License
- MFC Expanding-Contracting Dialog License
- MIT License
- Mozilla Public License, v1.1
- Mozilla Public License Version 2.0
- OpenLDAP Public License, v2.8
- Public Domain Software
- Sun Binary Code License Agreement
- Sun Microsystems Java Web Services Developer Pack Version 1.6
- zlib License
DOM4J (BSD Style) License
HPE acknowledges using the following open source components that are provided under this license:
- Dom4j 1.6.1
Redistribution and use of this software and associated documentation ("Software"), with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain copyright statements and notices. Redistributions must also contain a copy of this document.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. The name "DOM4J" must not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this Software without prior written permission of MetaStuff, Ltd. For written permission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Products derived from this Software may not be called "DOM4J" nor may "DOM4J" appear in their names without prior written permission of MetaStuff, Ltd. DOM4J is a registered trademark of MetaStuff, Ltd.
5. Due credit should be given to the DOM4J Project - http://www.dom4j.org
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY METASTUFF, LTD. AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL METASTUFF, LTD. OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Copyright 2001-2004 (C) MetaStuff, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to ovdoc-ITSM@hpe.com.
Help Topic ID: