Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word
|Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
"cat food" (quotation marks)
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another
cat ^ mouse
|A combination of search types
( ) parentheses
- Integrating Multiple CMDBs
- Integrating Multiple CMDBs Overview
- Use Cases – Multiple CMDB Deployments: Discovery-CMS Solution
- Multiple Deployments with Version 9.x/10.x CMDBs Using Population
- Multiple Deployments with Version 9.x/10.x CMDBs Using Data Push
- Federation in Version 9.x/10.x CMDBs
- How to Perform Initial UCMDB-UCMDB Synchronization
- How to Configure Global ID Generation
- How to Use SSL with the UCMDB 9.x/10.x Adapter
- How to Set Up Integrations Between Multiple CMDBs
- How to Push Data from Authorized State to Actual State
- How to Protect CIs from Being Deleted on Target CMDBs during Data Push
- Troubleshooting and Limitations
How to Push Data from Authorized State to Actual State
UCMDB allows you to create an integration point by using a new adapter called Local State Push Adapter to push data from the authorized state to the actual state. You can use a TQL query to specify the data being pushed.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to UCMDB in the authorized state, and then go to Data Flow Management > Integration Studio.
Click New Integration Point, and then specify the following integration properties:
Integration Name: Specify the name of the new integration point.
Adapter: Select Local State Push Adapter.
Is Integration Activated: Select this option
Specify the adapter properties:
Local Customer Name: Specify the customer.
Local State: Select Actual.
- Click OK.
After you create the integration point, you need to create an integration job and specify the TQL query in the Job Definition. For more information about how to do this, see the following topics:
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Topic ID: