Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Micro Focus Integrations
- Micro Focus Application Portfolio Management (APM) Push Integration
- Micro Focus Asset Manager Integration
- Micro Focus Configuration Manager – Federating KPI Data
- Micro Focus Configuration Manager – Federating Policy Data
- Micro Focus Discovery and Dependency Mapping Inventory Integration
- Micro Focus IT Executive Scorecard
- Micro Focus Network Automation (NA) Integration
- Micro Focus Network Node Manager (NNMi) Integration
- Supported Versions
- NNMi - UCMDB Integration Architecture
- How to Run NNMi–UCMDB Integration
- How to Manually Add the IpAddress CI of the NNMi Server
- How to Set Up NNMi–UCMDB Integration
- Pull Topology from NNMi Adapter
- Pull Topology from NNMi by REST API Adapter
- NNMI Update IDs Adapter
- How to Customize Integration
- Troubleshooting and Limitations – NNMi Integration
- Micro Focus SMA-X Push Integration
- Micro Focus Service Manager Integration
- Micro Focus Storage Essentials (SE) Integration
- Micro Focus Storage Operations Manager (SOM) Integration
Micro Focus Network Node Manager (NNMi) Integration
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to email@example.com.
Help Topic ID: