Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word
|Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
"cat food" (quotation marks)
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another
cat ^ mouse
|A combination of search types
( ) parentheses
HPE IT Business Analytics automatically gathers metrics from CSA to build key performance indicators. It provides scorecards and dashboards so that Resource Supply Managers and Service Business Managers have insight into how to measure and optimize the cost, risk, quality and value of IT services and processes.
In CSA, the Administrator, Resource Supply Manager, and Service Business Manager roles have access to the Cloud Analytics tile in the dashboard. Clicking on the tile displays the next level of tiles, which are :
- Resource Analytics tile - Click this tile to launch a report that measures the cost and usage of resource providers in CSA. Administrators and Resource Supply Managers use this tile.
- Service Analytics tile - Click this tile to launch a report that measures the revenue, cost, and profit margin for business services in CSA. Administrators and Service Business Managers, use this tile
- Showback Report tile - Click this tile to view a showback report for an organization. Administrators and Service Business Managers use this tile.
- Advanced Reporting tile - Click this tile if you want to launch a standalone version of HPE IT Business Analytics in a separate window. Also, this tile allows you to perform more advanced operations, such as running custom reports and drilling down into additional details about information provided in the report. Administrators, Resource Supply Managers, and Service Business Managers use this tile.
- You must have HPE IT Business Analytics installed and properly configured in your CSA environment. See Cloud Service Automation Configuration Guide for more information on how to enable HPE IT Business Analytics in your CSA environment.
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to email@example.com.
Help Topic ID: