Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word
|Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
"cat food" (quotation marks)
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another
cat ^ mouse
|A combination of search types
( ) parentheses
- Sequenced Designs
- Topology Designs
- Health Status
- Script Management
- Select Tokens
- Service Offerings
- Marketplace Portal
- OO Designer
Use the Offerings area of the Cloud Service Management Console to configure and manage service offerings. You create a service offering from a sequenced or topology service design when you are ready to expose the design to subscribers in a catalog in the Marketplace Portal. Service designs are the recipes for automating the cloud, where each design includes service components that define what is automatically provisioned.
An offering can be created from a sequenced or topology design. Pricing is configured on a service offering and supports initial, recurring, unit, as well as option-specific and property-based pricing. You can also attach sections to a standard service offering (such as service level agreements, terms and conditions) and screenshots, which are images and captions that provide a visual representation of the offering in the Marketplace Portal.
On the Offerings page, you can browse all service offerings, manage tag categories to organize offerings, and create and import offerings.
Specific tasks available on the Offerings page are:
- Search box - In the search box, enter text to filter the results based on a keyword search of display name, description, and version.
- Create Offering - Select a Standard Offering type. Click the gear icon and select Create Offering. See Create offerings.
- Import Offering - The import process imports archives of service offerings and their supported artifacts. Supported artifacts for service offerings include associated service designs and resource offerings. Click the gear icon and select Import Offering. This action is not available to the Consumer Organization Administrator role. See Import offerings.
- Manage Offering Tags - Tags are user-defined, color-coded labels and images used to provide a structure for organizing and grouping service offerings. Once created and associated to an offering, tags display with the offering name in Browse Designs. The only pre-created category is labeled All, which is where all offerings are stored if you do not create any tags. You cannot edit, delete, or assign the All category. An offering can be assigned to multiple tag categories. Click the gear icon and select Manage Offering Tags. This action is not available to the Consumer Organization Administrator role.
- Link to latest offering version - Click the offering name to display details about the most recently created version of the offering.
- Link to offering version - Click an offering version number to display details about the selected version of the offering.
When a specific offering version is selected, the following information displays:
- Published label - Appears if the offering has been published in one or more catalogs.
- Offering display name
- Offering version number
- Update Available label - Appears if updates to the service design on which this offering is based have been published but an upgrade path from this offering to a new version of this offering has not been created.
- Upgradable label - Appears if updates to the service design on which this offering is based have been published and a new version of this offering with an upgrade path from this offering has been created. It also means that any subscriptions based on this offering version is upgradable to the new offering.
You can use the functional area tabs when a specific offering version is selected to configure settings:
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Topic ID: