Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Request Fulfillment configuration
- Create a request model
- Create a request category
- Add a subcategory to a request category
- Create a request task category
- Create a product catalog category
- Create a product catalog item
- Stock management
- Add a Request Fulfillment assignment group
- Add a Request Fulfillment approval definition
- Clone a request model
Clone a request model
Security Roles: Request Process Owner
To clone a request model with task information, follow these steps:
Note If you want to edit a Micro Focus Proprietary workflow or use it as a model, create a copy of the Micro Focus Proprietary workflow.
- Click Request Fulfillment > Configuration > Request Models from the System Navigator. All request models are displayed.
- Click Search, and then select a request model.
- Click Clone. The system opens the Clone Model page.
- Specify a new unique ID and a name for the cloned request model record.
Select the Copy task information from another model check box, and then click the Fill icon to select another request model from which the task information will be copied.
Note that if the request model you selected has a different task workflow than the current one, the copied task workflow may not work correctly if you use this cloned model.
- Click OK.