Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word
|Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
"cat food" (quotation marks)
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another
cat ^ mouse
|A combination of search types
( ) parentheses
- Integration Studio
- Integration Studio Overview
- Integration in a Multi-Tenancy Environment
- How to Work with Federated Data
- How to Work with Population Jobs
- How to Work with Data Push Jobs
- How to Set Up an Integration Point
- How to Save an Integration Point Configuration as an Adapter Default
- How to Remove Adapter Defaults
- How to Deploy a Package to a Remote Data Repository
- How to Configure Probe IP Ranges with Active Directory
- Integration Studio User Interface
Integration Studio Overview
The Integration Studio is where you manage your
Integration with other products is performed over secure communication channels through Data Flow Probes.
Alternatively, if your remote managed data repositories are accessible from the UCMDB server machine, non-Jython-based integrations can be performed using the UCMDB Integration Service, enabling the Data Flow Probe resources to be used for other discovery tasks.
Note The UCMDB Integration Service is supported in a standalone UCMDB environment only.
Integration points in the
You can also create adapters in the Adapter Management module. For details, see Resources Pane.
For details about how to set up integration points for data integrations, see Integration Studio Page.
Note The following OOTB adapters deployed should not be deleted:
- HistoryDataSource - A federation adapter of UCMDB with its history data. You can build TQL queries to check the history changes of CIs. For example, attribute changes.
- UCMDBDiscovery - Not a real adapter. It is based on the API adapter and its only usage is to allow you to configure reconciliation priority of all discovery jobs with other integrations jobs from other data sources.
Integration points can be of one of the following types:
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to email@example.com.
Help Topic ID: