Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word
|Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
"cat food" (quotation marks)
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another
cat ^ mouse
|A combination of search types
( ) parentheses
- Integration Studio
- Integration Studio Overview
- Integration in a Multi-Tenancy Environment
- How to Work with Federated Data
- How to Work with Population Jobs
- How to Work with Data Push Jobs
- How to Set Up an Integration Point
- How to Save an Integration Point Configuration as an Adapter Default
- How to Remove Adapter Defaults
- How to Deploy a Package to a Remote Data Repository
- How to Configure Probe IP Ranges with Active Directory
- Integration Studio User Interface
- Data Push Tab
- Deploy Package to Remote Data Repository using <Integration Point>
- Federation Tab
- Integration Jobs Pane
- Integration Point Pane
- Integration Studio Page
- New Integration Job/Edit Integration Job Dialog Box
- New Integration Point/Edit Integration Point Dialog Box
- Population Tab
- Select Adapter Dialog Box
- Topology CI Creation Wizard
This section includes (in alphabetical order):
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Topic ID: