HPE IT Business Analytics (ITBA) automatically gathers metrics from diverse sources across your IT systems to build key performance indicators. It then consolidates the information, links it to a service hierarchy and presents insights in near real time through business-friendly scorecards and dashboards that help you convey the value of your technology.
Click the relevant check box to display detailed information.
Updated Thursday, April 13, 2017
Following are some of the enhancements and new features that are included in this release:
- New integrations
- What If for Objectives
- New extractors
- Usage Hub
- Log toolkit
- Breakdown by Demand
- Dimension Permission
HPE IT Business Analytics (ITBA) simplifies IT analytics in a single pane of glass to enable performance management and add financial insight.
- Before you begin, see the Getting Started sections in the online help. This introduces you to the basic components and ideas behind ITBA.
- Review the out-of-the-box integrations, KPIs and Metrics, Content Acceleration Packs (CAPs), and more.
- Deploy CAPs.
- Deploy Content Packs (CPs).
- Run the ETL.
- Review and customize Scorecards, Perspectives, Objectives, KPIs, Metrics, and Dashboard pages.
- Review and customize content.
- View the business objectives and analyze data in the Dashboard and in EXPLORER
The HPE IT Business Analytics (ITBA) Documentation Library provides the most up-to-date version of the ITBA documents and videos available on the HPE Software Support site and the HPE Live Network portal. Click below to view the list of new and updated documentation and videos for ITBA.
Watch these videos for more information on how to use IT Business Analytics.