Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Scheduled Maintenance
- What is a scheduled task?
- Running a Scheduled Maintenance task
- Cost Estimate tool
- Access Scheduled Maintenance
- Check the execution details of a task
- Check the execution history of a task
- Create a change request from a Scheduled Maintenance task
- Create a Request record from a Scheduled Maintenance task
- Create a schedule for a task
- Create a Scheduled Maintenance task
- Create a Scheduled Maintenance task for an asset
- Create a Scheduled Maintenance task from an open record
- Create an Incident record from a Scheduled Maintenance task
- Define the effect and details of a Scheduled Maintenance task
- Force a task to run immediately
- Schedule intervals
- Set the demand criteria for a task
- Specify incremental repetition
- Specify manual repetition
- Specify quiescent repetition
- Use expressions and Format Control only in a Scheduled Maintenance task
- Use the Cost Estimate tool
- Administrative access to Scheduled Maintenance
- Scheduled Maintenance features
- Automated task generation
- Scheduled Maintenance commands in Configuration Management
- Scheduled Maintenance exception models
- Using a Scheduled Maintenance template
- Adding Scheduled Maintenance data using expressions
- Scheduled Maintenance overhead
- Running an extra Format Control record
Request Fulfillment request from a Scheduled Maintenance task
Applies to User Roles:
To create a
- Click System Administration > Base System Configuration > Scheduled Maintenance > Scheduled Maintenance Tasks.
HPE Service Manager displays a blank Scheduled Maintenance form.
- Specify the required information on the Description and Schedule tabs
- Click the Effect tab.
- Specify the type of task you would like to create by selecting one of the following choices.
Create One RM Request
Create One RM Request for each Device of Class X at location Y
- If you selected
Create One RM Request for each Device of Class X at location Y, do the following
- Select the asset type in the Open for this Device Type field.
- Select the location in the At Location field.
- You can specify the selection of assets to be maintained. Click Use Advanced Query. Service Manager replaces the location and asset based selection boxes with All Devices Matching This Query.
Type the query in the All Devices Matching This Query field. Scheduled Maintenance requires that you specify a query in All Devices Matching This Query if you select Use Advanced Query. It does not validate this value. It is recommended that you test all queries using Asset Management to ensure that the query returns the correct records in a production environment.
- Click the Details tab to display a list of fields for the
Request Fulfillment request.
- Complete the following fields.
- Open RM Request of Category
Open RM Request of Subcategory
Open RM Request of Request Model
- Requestor Name
- Assign to
- Set Priority to
- With a Company of
- Type optional Expressions for the request.
- Choose a Format Control record for the request.
Access Scheduled Maintenance
Check the execution details of a task
Check the execution history of a task
Create a change request from a Scheduled Maintenance task
Create a schedule for a task
Create a Scheduled Maintenance task
Create a Scheduled Maintenance task for an asset?
Create a Scheduled Maintenance task from an open record
Create an Incident record from a Scheduled Maintenance task
Define the effect and details of a Scheduled Maintenance task
Force a task to run immediately
Set the demand criteria for a task
Specify incremental repetition
Specify manual repetition
Specify quiescent repetition
Use expressions and Format Control only in a Scheduled Maintenance task
Use the Cost Estimate tool
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to ovdoc-ITSM@hp.com.
Help Topic ID: