Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Service Manager integration methods and tools
- HPE Change Configuration and Release Management (CCRM)
- SAP Solution Manager
- HPE Project and Portfolio Management Center (PPM)
- HPE Application Lifecycle Management/Quality Center (ALM/QC)
- HPE Release Control (RC)
- HPE Universal CMDB (UCMDB)
- HPE Operations Orchestration (OO)
- HPE Business Service Management (BSM)
- HPE Operations Manager i (OMi)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) with the Web client
- Case Exchange framework
HPE Application Lifecycle Management/Quality Center (ALM/QC)
This integration provides a bi-directional interface to exchange defects and requirements between HPE Service Manager/Service Center (SM/SC) and HPE Application Lifecycle Management/Quality Center (ALM/QC). The overall intent of this integration are:
- Leverages SM/SC's position as the service provider and application with the most intimate contact with the customer.
- Efficiently reconciles and resolves the demands placed within SM/SC.
- Tightly couples the demands placed within SM/SC with the ALM/QC requirement management and defect management capabilities within SM/SC.
This integration synchronizes SM/SC Change or Problem with ALM/QC Defect or Requirement for record creation and update. The following scenarios are included:
- SM/SC Change -> ALM/QC Defect
- SM/SC Change -> ALM/QC Requirement
- SM/SC Problem <-> ALM/QC Defect
For details, see the HPE Defects and Requirements Exchange with HPE Service Manager/ServiceCenter and HPE Quality Center/Application Lifecycle Management Installation and Administration Guide.
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to ovdoc-ITSM@hp.com.
Help Topic ID: