Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Configuring installation and setup options
- System configuration parameters
- Smart Analytics administration
- Service Portal Administration Guide
- Service Request Catalog Customization Guide
- Service Manager maintenance tasks
- Application setup
- Database administration
- System security
- Server performance tuning
- Scheduled maintenance
- Status and notifications
- Delta Migration Tool
- Calendar administration
- Time Period management
This section contains information about converting, maintaining, tuning, and troubleshooting your Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). The topics are intended for experienced HPE Service Manager system and database administrators responsible for installing and implementing databases or individuals hosting Service Manager data and assisting in database conversion.
Other information contained in this section:
- Information required to configure and use Service Manager databases
- Practical information to learn about various methods used to perform queries against information contained in the database
- Information and steps used to import, export, purge, and archive records
- Information and steps used to run the Service Manager out-of-box maintenance utilities
- Information about how to use IR Expert
- Database tuning and troubleshooting tips
- Best practices and examples using out-of-box data
Database performance tuning
Database record auditing
Keys and indexes in Service Manager
Purging and archiving records
UTF-8 (Unicode) support
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to ovdoc-ITSM@hpe.com.
Help Topic ID: