Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Configuring installation and setup options
- System configuration parameters
- Smart Analytics administration
- Service Portal Administration Guide
- Service Portal capabilities
- Migrating ESS or SRC to Service Portal
- Migrating Propel to Service Portal
- Service Portal Tips
- Service Portal Custom Themes
- Changing Service Portal Default User Accounts' Passwords
- Encrypt a Password - Service Portal User Accounts
- Change the Service Portal Master Password
- Change the JWT Signing Key
- Set Service Exchange user roles and organizations
- Perform Service Exchange basic configuration
- Verify Service Exchange configuration
- View and manage Service Exchange content packs and adapters
- Change the host name used in an existing Service Portal installation
- Encrypt a password in Service Portal
- Back up and restore Service Portal PostgreSQL databases
- Remotely connect to the Service Portal database
- Change Service Portal initial passwords
- Enable query field autofill for catalog item user options
- Adjust the field weight for IDOL search
- Service Request Catalog Customization Guide
- Service Manager maintenance tasks
- Application setup
- Database administration
- System security
- Server performance tuning
- Scheduled maintenance
- Status and notifications
- Delta Migration Tool
- Calendar administration
- Time Period management
This document provides information about administration information and miscellaneous tips for Service Portal.
The person who administers Service Portal should have knowledge of or work with someone who has knowledge of the following:
- Configuring SSL certificates
- Executing Linux operating system commands with the Bash shell
Refer to the following guides for more information about Service Portal:
- Support Matrix:HPE Service Manager Support Matrix
- Installation and configuration: HPE Service Manager Installation Guide
These guides are available from the HPE Software Support website at https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport. (This website requires that you register with HPE Passport.)
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to ovdoc-ITSM@hpe.com.
Help Topic ID: