Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Configuring installation and setup options
- System configuration parameters
- Smart Analytics administration
- Service Portal Administration Guide
- Service Request Catalog Customization Guide
- Configuration files
- Working with manifest.xml
- Using the Migration Tool
- Service Request Catalog customization
- Service Manager configuration for Service Request Catalog
- Miscellaneous tasks
- Appendix A: Launcher Examples
- Appendix B: Service Catalog in Service Manager
- Appendix C: XML Tag Reference
- Appendix D: Styling the interface
- Appendix E: Fields available for advanced search
- Service Manager maintenance tasks
- Application setup
- Database administration
- System security
- Server performance tuning
- Scheduled maintenance
- Status and notifications
- Delta Migration Tool
- Calendar administration
- Time Period management
There are many aspects of Service Request Catalog which are customizable to your organization. The contents of this guide help you reference the information you are looking for quickly. It is not intended as a step-by-step guide. Instead, each section provides loosely coupled concepts to assist you in achieving an immediate goal, such as enabling knowledge management in Service Request Catalog, configuring approval rights for a user, or customizing the user interface.
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to ovdoc-ITSM@hpe.com.
Help Topic ID: