Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Install Service Manager Mobile Applications
Edit the configuration file in the war archive
To edit web.properties in webapp-9.52.xxxx.war, follow these steps:
- Open webapp-9.52.xxxx.war in an archive management program.
- Extract the web.properties file from the WEB-INF directory to your local system, and then open this file in a text editor.
Set the Service Manager server and port parameters as follow to add your server connection information:
Required parameters for Service Manager Mobile Applications client connection Parameter Default value Description endpoint
localhost:13080to your Service Manager server host name and port number.
This parameter is commented-out by default. You need to update this value only when the *.js image files and the *.css files are stored on another server.
For example, if you moved the static files to another Apache server, change this value to
resourceRoot=http://<host name of another Apache server>:8080/mobile/statics/.
- Optionally, you can also define the number of records that appear in every page of the List View by configuring the value in the recordlistcount parameter.
If FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) mode is enabled on the Service Manager side, you need to enable FIPS mode in the Mobility client. For details, see the following topics of the Service Manager Help Center:
- Configure LW-SSO in the Mobility Client for FIPS mode
- Configure FIPS mode in the Mobility Client
- Save the file and add the updated file back to the WEB-INF directory of the webapp-9.52.xxxx.war archive.
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to ovdoc-ITSM@hpe.com.
Help Topic ID: