Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Service Manager integration methods and tools
- Web Services
- HPE Connect-It
- ServiceCenter Automation (SCAuto)
- Event Services
- Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE)
- Integration Manager
- BDM Mapping Management
- Integrations and extacess records
HPE Service Manager Web Services provide interoperability between software applications running on disparate platforms. By using Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) technology to establish a standard messaging framework, web services enable developers to access objects within multiple and customized data fields. Open architecture allows for real-time integration and exposure of objects to external applications.
Key features and benefits:
- Uses open standards and protocols
- Allows reuse of services and components
- Can combine multiple web services
- Uses HTTP/HTTPS to work through common firewall security measures without requiring changes to the firewall filtering rules
- Facilitates open integration to other systems
- Provides a standard framework with a consistent and dynamic application program interface (API) architecture for process-based integration
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to ovdoc-ITSM@hpe.com.
Help Topic ID: