Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Revision control
Applies to User Roles:
Purge scripts help administrators with revision maintenance. The
sc.revision.purge.hanging script purges all revisions that no longer have a parent record because the parent record was deleted or renamed. The
sc.revision.purge script purges all revisions from the system.
There are two options available when purging revisions.
To search for revisions:
- Purge All Revision Records removes all revisions from your system.
- Purge Hanging Revisions removes only hanging revisions from your system. A hanging revision is a revision with no associated file or form. For example, if you create a form, create a revision of the form and then delete the original form, the revision remains on the system but with no associated file or form.
Note: You can restore a deleted form from its revision file.
- Log in as a System Administrator.
- Click System Administration > Base System Configuration > Miscellaneous > Purge Hanging Revision Records.
- To remove hanging revisions from your system, click Purge Hanging Revisions Records.
- To remove all revisions from your system, click Purge All Revision Records.
Applying customizations to the production environment
Data Policy and encryption
Create a baseline revision
Create a single revision
Revert to a previous revision
Search for revisions