Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Service Manager integration methods and tools
- Micro Focus Change Configuration and Release Management (CCRM)
- SAP Solution Manager
- Micro Focus Project and Portfolio Management Center (PPM)
- Micro Focus ALM
- Micro Focus Release Control (RC)
- Micro Focus UCMDB
- Micro Focus UCMDB Browser
- Micro Focus UCMDB Configuration Manager
- Micro Focus Operations Orchestration (OO)
- Micro Focus Business Service Management (BSM)
- Micro Focus Operations Manager i (OMi)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) with the Web client
- Case Exchange framework
Case Exchange framework
Service Manager Case Exchange is a solution to exchange data between two Service Manager systems or between Service Manager and another product. The Case Exchange framework mainly facilitates the following operations:
- Sending and receiving data
- Viewing and processing the exchanged data in the native environment
To leverage Case Exchange capabilities, the systems to be connected must support REST-based Web Services in JSON format. SOAP-based Web Services are not supported. The following chapters describe the functionalities of Case Exchange and their expected behaviors.
It is highly recommended that the personnel who implement Case Exchange with another system have the experience in the following Service Manager technologies:
- REST-based Web Services
- Process Designer framework
- Service Manager Integration Suite (SMIS)
During the implementation, you can refer to the following documentation:
- Web Services
- Integration Manager and Service Manager Integration Suite (SMIS)
- Process Designer Framework
Note The scope of support is limited to the behavior of APIs and product features documented. Micro Focus is responsible for the correct operation of those features and APIs. Micro Focus is not responsible for debugging scripts or code created to utilize these features to implement a solution. In order to receive the best possible support, Micro Focus asks customers to provide a reproducible unit test scenario that demonstrates the error or unexpected behavior of the API or documented feature.