Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Troubleshooting: Server startup
- Troubleshooting: Common database errors
- Troubleshooting: Knowledge Management
- Troubleshooting: Event Services
- Troubleshooting: Having incident events processed separately
- Troubleshooting: Sending test notifications to external programs after installing SCAuto
- Troubleshooting: No problems opening with pmo records in Event Input queue
- Troubleshooting: Not receiving email after opening a problem
- Troubleshooting: Sending email only when opening emergency problems
- Troubleshooting: Setting the category for incidents opened using email
- Troubleshooting: Verify mail sent to myself was received
- Troubleshooting: Sending test reports to an external program after installing SCAuto
- Troubleshooting: Clients
- Contact Micro Focus support
Troubleshooting: Event Services
The problems and solutions described in the troubleshooting section provide some assistance with configuring and using Event Services. In some cases the problem described may not match exactly the problem you are experiencing, but your problem may be exhibiting similar symptoms. In these case parts of the solutions described may be useful in resolving the issue you are having.
Troubleshooting: Having incident events processed separately
Troubleshooting: No problems opening with pmo records in Event Input queue
Troubleshooting: Not receiving email after opening a problem
Troubleshooting: Sending test notifications to external programs after installing SCAuto
Troubleshooting: Sending test reports to external programs after installing SCAuto
Troubleshooting: Sending email only when opening emergency problems
Troubleshooting: Setting the category for incidents opened using email
Troubleshooting: Verify mail sent to myself was received