Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Appendix D: Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting: SQL Compare cannot run for unsupported version
- Troubleshooting: Applying upgrade cannot run for unsupported version
- Troubleshooting: Some data files are missing from the Upgrade Utility package
- Troubleshooting: The Upgrade Utility appears to stop responding
- Troubleshooting: The client session was terminated during an upgrade
- Troubleshooting: Unexpected errors during an upgrade
- Troubleshooting: Upgrade failed with a "Not enough shared memory available" error
- Troubleshooting: Database transaction log full
- Troubleshooting: Integrations do not work after an application upgrade
- Troubleshooting: Automatic merge fails
- Troubleshooting: Unable to open and view the upgrade results after upgrade
- Troubleshooting: Unable to submit service items in SRC
- Troubleshooting: Avoid copying full table copy when Unique/Primary key is updated
Troubleshooting: Unable to check the upgrade results after upgrade
Unable to open and view the upgrade results after upgrade.
Run the following command to check the upgrade results:
sm.-bg apm.upgrade.resolve NULL NULL showresult <object type> <object name>
Run the following commands to revert or choose an upgrade for upgrade results:
sm -bg apm.upgrade.resolve NULL NULL revert <object type> <object name>
sm -bg apm.upgrade.resolve NULL NULL upgrade <object type> <object name>