Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Building a graph diagram
- Components of the graph
- Defining the graph in XML format
- W3C schema for graph diagram XML
- Valid values for graph elements and attributes
- Referencing images in the XML for the graph control
- Defining actions on nodes and edges in the XML for the graph control
- Graph toolbar icons
- Functions and displayevent definitions for actions in the graph diagram
- Activate an action on a node or edge in a graph
- Set the focus on the graph
Activate an action on a node or edge in a graph
Applies to User Roles:
To activate an action on a node or edge in a graph:
- Click once on a node or edge inside of a graph diagram.
A pop-up menu opens with a list of available actions.
- Click on a node or edge action from the pop-up menu.
The action and target execute.
Note: Right- or left-click any of the toolbar controls to activate an action.
Building a graph diagram
Components of the graph
Defining actions on nodes and edges in the XML for the graph control
Defining the graph in XML format
W3C schema for graph diagram XML
Functions and displayevent definitions for actions in the graph diagram
Graph toolbar icons
Valid values for graph elements and attributes
Referencing images in the XML for the graph control