Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Service Level Management agreement workflow and tasks
- Create a Service Level Agreement
- Create an Operational Level Agreement
- Create an Underpinning Contract
- Edit a service agreement
- Review a service agreement
- Attach a file to a Service Level Agreement
- Create or add an SQP or SIP
- Define Service Targets
- Define Process Targets
- Add Service Level Targets
- Edit Service Level Targets
- Delete Service Level Targets
- Use the Service Level Target wizard
- Access Service Level Agreements from other applications
- View service agreements from Configuration Management
Create an Underpinning Contract
To create an underpinning contract (UC), follow these steps:
- Click Service Level Management > Agreements > New Agreement.
- Click Underpinning Contract.
- In the Title field, type a descriptive name for the UC.
- In the Effective from field, choose a date in the calendar options for the UC start date.
- In the Expiration Date field, choose a date in the calendar options for the UC end date.
- In the Next Review Date field, choose a date for the first review of the UC.
- In the Service review Frequency field, choose the time period for the review.
- Add an optional Description for the new UC.
- Click the Assignment Group tab. Specify the appropriate group for this UC.
- Click Save. Note that an Agreement ID number was added to the record.
- Click the Process Targets or Service Targets tabs. You can add, edit, or remove Service Level Targets on these tabs.
- The following steps are optional:
- Click the Agreed By tab, and specify the appropriate signatories to the agreement.
- Click the Attachments tab, and add upload any formal documents between the two parties signing the contract.
- Click Save.