Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Upgrade the applications from a version earlier than 9.60
- Process of a major upgrade
- Upgrade the applications
- Applications major upgrade overview
- Planning an upgrade
- Upgrade tasks on the development environment
- Step 1: Duplicate the production environment
- Step 2: Upgrade server and client
- Step 3: Perform preparatory tasks
- Step 4: Load the applications upgrade files
- Step 5: Run the Upgrade Utility
- Step 6: View the upgrade results
- Step 7: Manage the upgrade result data
- Step 8: Resolve exceptions
- Step 9: Resolve conflicts
- Step 10: Perform additional manual tasks
- Step 11: Migrate Process Designer data
- Step 12: Return the system to normal operation
- Step 13: Test the development environment
- Step 14: Back up the system
- Step 15: Build a custom upgrade
- Upgrade tasks on the test environment
- Upgrade tasks on the production environment
- Appendix A: Additional manual migration tasks on Service Manager 9.60 Hybrid
- Appendix B: Data migration
- Appendix C: Run the SQL compare utility
- Appendix D: Troubleshooting
- Appendix E: Mapping between legacy security profiles and current PD security roles