Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Integrate NNMi with ArcSight Logger
- Integrate NNMi with Operations Manager i
- Integrate NNMi with Business Service Management
- Integrate NNMi with Universal CMDB
- Integrate NNMi with Operations Manager
- Integrate NNMi with Network Automation
- Integrate NNMi with RAMS
- Integrate NNMi with Systems Insight Manager
- Integrate NNMi with Intelligent Management Center
- Integrate NNMi with IBM Tivoli Netcool/Omnibus
HPE Systems Insight Manager (HPE SIM) provides systems management of HPE server and storage devices.
The NNMi–HPE SIM integration adds network device information to NNMi, so that NNMi users can detect and investigate potential network problems for HPE ProLiant servers and storage devices.
This topic contains the following sections:
In the NNMi console, configure the connection between NNMi and HPE SIM by following these steps:
- In the NNMi console, open the NNMi–HPE SIM Integration Configuration form (Integration Module Configuration > HPE SIM).
- Select the Enable Integration check box to make the remaining fields on the form available.
Provide the information for connecting to the NNMi management server and the SIM server; specify the following details:
NNMi SSL Enabled
The connection protocol specification.
- If the NNMi console is configured to use HTTPS, select the NNMi SSL Enabled check box. This is the default configuration.
- If the NNMi console is configured to use HTTP, clear the NNMi SSL Enabled check box.
The user name for connecting to the NNMi console. This user must have the NNMi Administrator privileges.
The password for the specified NNMi user.
Enter the information for connecting to the SIM server:
SIM Server Parameter Description
SIM SSL Enabled
The connection protocol specification for connecting to SIM.
- If HPE SIM is configured to use HTTPS, select the HPE SIM SSL Enabled check box. This is the default configuration.
- If HPE SIM is configured to use HTTP, clear the HPE SIM SSL Enabled check box.
The fully-qualified domain name of the SIM server.
The port for connecting to HPE SIM.
If you are using the default SIM configuration, use port
50000(for SSL connections to HPE SIM).
The NNMi–HPE SIM integration provides links from the NNMi console to the SIM agent on a device or directly to HPE SIM. The integration does not provide single sign-on between the products. You must enter your SIM user credentials to view the SIM pages.
Enabling the NNMi–HPE SIM integration adds the following actions to the Actions menu of the NNMi console:
- HPE System Management Homepage—Opens the HPE System Management device home page for the node selected in the NNMi console.
- HPE Systems Insight Manager Home—Opens the HPE SIM home page.
- HPE Systems Insight Manager—Opens the SIM System page for the node selected in the NNMi console.
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to email@example.com.
Help Topic ID: