Searching the Help
To search for information in the Help, type a word or phrase in the Search box. When you enter a group of words, OR is inferred. You can use Boolean operators to refine your search.
Results returned are case insensitive. However, results ranking takes case into account and assigns higher scores to case matches. Therefore, a search for "cats" followed by a search for "Cats" would return the same number of Help topics, but the order in which the topics are listed would be different.
|A single word||
||Topics that contain the word "cat". You will also find its grammatical variations, such as "cats".|
You can specify that the search results contain a specific phrase.
Topics that contain the literal phrase "cat food" and all its grammatical variations.
Without the quotation marks, the query is equivalent to specifying an OR operator, which finds topics with one of the individual words instead of the phrase.
Two or more words in the same topic
|Either word in a topic||
|Topics that do not contain a specific word or phrase||
|Topics that contain one string and do not contain another||
|A combination of search types||
- Log on
- Navigate the Console
- Views Available in NNMi
- Use Views to Display Data
- Use Hypervisor Diagrams and Dialogs
- Work with Objects
- Display Information About NNMi
- Display NNMi Version and License Information
- Use Actions to Perform Tasks
- NNMi's Global Network Management Feature (NNMi Advanced)
- Learn Your Network Inventory
- Access Device Details
- Schedule Outages for Nodes or Node Groups
- Explore SNMP MIB Source Information
- Use the MIB Browser
- View Maps (Network Connectivity)
- Monitor Devices for Problems
- Monitor Incidents for Problems
- Investigate and Diagnose Problems
- View Lists of the Unmanaged Objects in Your Network
- Check the Status of NNMi
- Monitor Performance with Network Reports
- Monitor with the NNM iSPI Performance for QA
- Monitor with the NNM iSPI Performance for Traffic
- Monitor with the NNM iSPI for MPLS
- Monitor with the NNM iSPI for IP Multicast
- Monitor with the NNM iSPI for IP Telephony
NNMi offers several out-of-the-box views to assist you in monitoring your network. When using views, you can choose to do either of the following:
- Monitor views that contain your critical nodes and interfaces.
- Watch an incident view for incidents with status other than normal, such as Warning, Minor, Major, or Critical.
- Watch a map view for any icons that change color to yellow or red.
No matter which way you prefer, you can navigate from a map to a table view or from a table view to a map.
We welcome your comments!
To open the configured email client on this computer, open an email window.
Otherwise, copy the information below to a web mail client, and send this email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Topic ID: